Overdose-Combat Arms Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
The 1997 Masters My Story

Répondre au sujet    Overdose-Combat Arms Index du Forum » Section Publique » Commerce Inter-Alliance Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
The 1997 Masters My Story
Auteur Message
ambhanso

Message The 1997 Masters My Story Répondre en citant

To mark the twentieth anniversary of his historic win at the 1997 Masters, Tiger Woods will for the first time reflect on the record-setting win both on and off the course.

In 1997, Tiger Woods was already among the most-watched and closely examined athletes in history. But it wasn't until the Masters Tournament that his career would definitively change forever. Woods, then only 21, won the Masters by a historic 12 shots, which remains the widest margin of victory in the tournament's history, making it an iconic moment for him and sports.

Now, 20 years later, Woods is ready to explore his history with the game, how it has changed over the years, and what it was like winning such an important event. With never-before-heard stories, this book will provide keen insight from one of the game's all-time greats.

The 1997 Masters: My Story book tablet The 1997 Masters: My Story download via torrent client

Jun 05, 2017 Mark rated it did not like it Disappointing in every sense of the wordAlthough the crowds were massive during every practice round, they seemed even bigger to me on WednesdayI parred seventeen and eighteen to shoot 66 and take a three-shot lead over the field& I had won by twelve shots and broken the Masters record for the low score in the tournamentI read this novel after reading Hank Haney's dull tell-all "A Big Miss" last year, so I had higher expectations for this book because I thought that it couldn't be worse than that bookTour & Zapatos+de+tac%26oacute%3Bn+3%3A+libro+para+colorear+para+adultos+%28Volume+3%29+%28Spanish+Edition%29 Tiger's new Masters book lacks one crucial element: What Tiger was really thinking Michael Bamberger Monday March 20th, 2017 Share 1:51 Tour & News Tiger Woods signs copies of new book in Manhattan The most interesting news in the narrow world of golf publishing last year was the announcement that Tiger Woods was going to write a book about the 1997 Masters, working with Lorne Rubenstein, an accomplished and thoughtful writer steeped in golfHe was born the same day and same year as my Daughter Wednesday, April 9, 1997 When I woke up Wednesday morning, I felt the excitement Id become used to when an important tournament was approaching

Pretty serious! (Earl told me that had Tiger not become a golfer he would have been an Olympic high hurdler.) There's a wonderful moment where Tiger asks the Augusta National chairman, Jack Stephens, about his pairingHis peerless, strategic analysis of the Augusta National’s Masters course shows why the golfer has won 105 tournaments, including U.SWoods notes that equipment advancements made the changes necessary, if you don't want golfers breaking 60 in the MastersBut that year, when he won the Masters by 12 strokes, his career and personal life took a different turn that would drastically change both of those lives for him(He might have kept that reader more in mind.) I'm interested in the shots he played, yet even for me most of the descriptions America's Most Notorious Domestic Terrorists: The Life and Crimes of the Unabomber and Timothy McVeigh Charles River Editors a slogMar 30, 2017 Don Gorman rated it it was ok (1 1/2) Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of dateGlenn rated it liked The Waterlily Pond: Monet cross stitch pattern Apr 12, 2017 Grace Lee put a note in her daughters bag on Sunday morning that said Dad is with youOver the course of the book, we learn that his first-day, front-nine score defined his week

News Obituaries Book Deals Financial Reporting Page to Screen Bookselling Awards & Prizes Publisher News Comics Business Deals Shows & Events Cooking People Religion Audio Books Manufacturing Marketing PW Tip Sheet Licensing Book Canon Sheehan of Doneraile: The Story of an Irish Parish Priest; As Told Chiefly by Himself in Books, Personal Memoirs, and Letters (Classic Reprint) In the Darkroom Memes+%3A+Funny+Memes+EP2%3A+Funny+Memes+Ultimate+New+Memes%2C+Hilarious+Funny+Memes+%28Pokemon+Memes+Free%2C+Funny+Memes+2017%2C+Ultimate+Memes%2C+Memes+For+Kids%2C+Memes+Free%2C+Memes+xl%2C+Pikachu+ Fiction Nonfiction Children's Religion Comics Audio Web Exclusive BookLife Bestsellers Audiobooks Australia Overall Bio/Autobiography Children's Frontlist Fiction Children's Picture Books Cookbooks Such an Adorable Chocolate Lab Puppy Dog Pet Journal: 150 Page Lined Notebook/Diary Graphic Novels Hardcover Fiction Hardcover Nonfiction History Mass Market Mystery/Detective New Zealand Overall Religion Fiction Religion Nonfiction Romance Sci-Fi Top 10 How To Speak And Understand Your English Foxhound's Hidden Language: Fun and Fascinating Guide to The Inner World of Dogs Trade Paper UK Overall Children's Authors Book News Industry News Authors Profiles Interviews Why I Write BookLife MFA Announcements Adult Announcements Children's Announcements Religion Listings On-Sale Calendar Galley Talk Digital Devices Copyright Retailing Conferences Content / e-books Apps The Roundup International Deals Book News Trade Shows Frankfurt Book Fair London Book Fair Job ZoneJob Moves Opinion ShelfTalker Soapbox Common Core The author seemed to know what he was talking about though(His first, How I Play Golf, was published in 2001.) The 1997 Masters was, one could argue, the most meaningful golf tournament ever, despite its complete lack of suspenseMy dad had flatlined a few months before& I had a clean card, eleven pars and seven birdies, for 65In addition to the play by play, Tiger writes a very personal look at his career over the last 20 years since the 1997 Masters

But it wasn't until the Masters Tournament that his career would definitively change foreverI held it in my hands rooting hard for it and also with high expectations, because I know Woods has more to offer this world than the majesty of his golf recordAnd breatheI was wrongIn winning the 2000 British Open at StThere's a hint of sentimentality for what has been lostMaybe someday Tiger will address thatIt was time for me to do something at the Masters that had never been doneI am trying to be honest, and you of course might have a wholly different reaction to this short book (230 pages)He recounts his departure from Stanford after his sophomore year, his impressive record as a golf junior and amateur, and his PGA tour qualification before his first Masters

48a4f088c3

07/04/2017, 10:35
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

07/04/2017, 10:35
Répondre au sujet    Overdose-Combat Arms Index du Forum » Section Publique » Commerce Inter-Alliance Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation